Monday 29 October 2012

[Mixtape] Gucci Mane - "Bird Flu": Part 2


The Empire
teamed up with Gucci Mane to drop Part 2 of the “Bird Flu” mixtape series. It features some dope drops from The Empire as well as banging tracks like “I Like,” “I’m So Fresh,” “I’m The Sh*t,” “Photoshoot,” and “Bird Flu.” Even though some of these joints are featured on other tapes, there are plenty of exclusives on this tape.

Stream and Download after the jump.

Download: Gucci Mane - Bird Flu: Part 2 [Mixtape]

Tracklist:
01. Empire
02. I’m Horney
03. Throw Up
04. What You Finna Do
05. Star Status
06. I’m So Fresh
07. I Like
08. Fortune
09. Four Star Motel
10. Certified G
11. I’m The sh*t
12. Loud
13. Ice Cube
14. Cheerios
15. Wet Wipes
16. I’m That Guy
17. Hot Damn
18. Do It
19. That’s Me
20. Photoshoot

No comments:

Post a Comment