Monday 29 October 2012

[Mixtape] Gucci Mane - "Wilt Chamberlain" Part 5 (The Big Nickel)

The 5th installment to Gucci Mane's epic "Wilt Chamberlain" mixtape series.

Stream and Download after the jump.

Download: Gucci Mane - "Wilt Chamberlain" Part 5 (The Big Nickel) [Mixtape]

Tracklist:
01. Ice On Me
02. Bitch I Need That Ft. Yung Joc
03. Pants Sag
04. Look At My Charm
05. Easy Ft Nicki Minaj & Rocko (Produced By Zaytoven)
06. Do It Do It Ft Oj Da Juice (Produced By Shawty Redd)
07.Take Off Ya Shades Ft. Shawnna
08. A Lot Of
09. I'm So Straight (Produced By Zaytoven)
10. Who R U? (Produced By Zaytoven)
11. Throw Up
12. What's Trapp'nin?
13. Trunk Be Bumpin (Produced By 2 Brothazz)
14. I Think I Love Her (Produced By Polo Da Don)
15. Yeah
16. Doin It (Produced By Nitti)
17. Georgia Extended Remix Ft Oj Da Juice
18. Broom Ft. Gorilla Zoe
19. Papered Up Ft. Hexo
20. Photo Shoot
21. My Money Strong
22. Rollin It Up
23. Cut Throat

No comments:

Post a Comment